Waterland has implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System that focuses on an environment where all employees are safe from injury and risk to health while at work.
Waterland’s WH&S policies and procedures provide for the following:
- a safe workplace and a safe and healthy working environment
- safe systems of work
- machinery, equipment and substances in a safe condition
- information, instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure that each employee is safe from injury and risks to health
- effective consultation with employees on all issues that may affect health and safety at work
- effective injury and illness reporting and investigation, and effective rehabilitation measures for employees who suffer work-related injuries and illnesses.
Waterland has never been convicted of a WH&S offence, and we are happy to provide a list and/or copy of our health and safety policies, procedures and forms if requested.